Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Mary Blair


As promised here is my blog post on my newest favorite artist, Mary Blair! Not only was this women an amazing artist and illustrator but she was also born on my birthday back in 1911 (October 21, 1911) How cool is that? She worked for Disney and created conceptual art for films such as Peter Pan, Alice in Wonderland and Cinderella. In 1991, Mary was recognized with a posthumous Disney Legend award. She is so inspiring and her art work was revolutionary for it's time. So now with out further ado I give you the art of Mary Blair.



All pictures found through a google search.

I hope you enjoy her work as much as I do. Our family just got a wonderful new canon camera! I can't wait to share some of the pictures I've been taking on it! Until next week (or maybe sooner).
*MiaHelen*

No comments:

Post a Comment