Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Write about 3 things that make you happy.

IMG_1109

1) David Jolly
Yep. This boy loves Jesus, he is extremely thoughtful, and way handsome to boot!!!
He makes my cheeks hurt from smiling everyday!!!

David

2) The Ocean!
Oh how I miss you, California coast!

Aug 27, 2010

3) Good food!
I love food! Thank you Jesus for amazing food!
This is all food I have eaten in the last 6 months! I am so blessed!
And yes, I have an obsession with taking pictures of my food.

Aug 14, 2010

2 comments:

  1. Okay for one that second picture of David totally cracks me up. XD And for two where on earth did you eat half of that food? I totally don't recognize the omelet, sushi, pizza, (I think thats what it is?) or the random sorbet looking thing. In a word I'm jealous of the food you've eaten. hehe. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too, julia! the omelet meal looks to die for. Right now I'm obsessed with green olives. Two words. HIGH SODIUM.

    ReplyDelete