Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Write to encourage a friend. Inspire her beauty.

Project 31 Day 15
This is my lovely friend Erin.

She is beautiful, talented and full of life.
I remember when I first met her, I knew nothing about her, yet I found myself drawn to her quiet, brilliant spirit.
Erin is extremely artistic and original.
I love bouncing ideas off of her and learning from her vast knowledge of living creatively.
Her insight is always spot on.
Erin acts, sings, dances, writes and is an amazing photographer, but what has always stood out to me about Erin is that her life
is her art form.
The way she lives just exudes intricate thought and intentional creative living!
Everything about her inspires me.
Her inner strength, her drive to perfect her art, and her desire to live a full and vibrant life for her Creator.

Thank you for constantly inspiring me Erin.
You are a gem!


3 comments:

  1. great post!!love knows no limits!!great to give and receive!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your words are so full of fresh air. I'm glad that in the midst of broken relationships in this world you take a minute to encourage and strengthen. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Mia.
    Thank you.
    Really. This was so beautiful for me to read.
    I love you so much.

    ReplyDelete