Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

My weekend

Desktop36
My weekend
This pretty much sums up my busy and lovely weekend.
I spent Thursday, Friday and Saturday with my dear friend Erin who came for a visit.
We wandered Downtown Glendale while Erin snapped some wonderful pictures for me, watched Benny and Joon (hooray for Johnny Depp!), went to the opening night of my siblings show at our youth theatre, and stayed up till the wee hours of the morning talking. Thank you for being such an inspiring and encouraging soul Erin! Saturday, after Erin headed back to So~Cal, I went thrifting and landed a booty load of goodies!

In other news, I am so very excited to have reached 50 followers on my little blog. In honor of this occasion I am going to be hosting a giveaway this week so stayed tuned!

Happy Monday!



1 comment: