Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day Outfit Post

This year, was by far one of the best Father's days I have ever had! My dad came and picked up my brothers and I and we spent the afternoon at The Cheesecake Factory! It was so nice to enjoy time relaxing with 3 of the best guys ever!

My dad and I split a lunch tempera salmon and a monterey cheeseburger with fries!
Can you say yum?!
Collages27
And this is what I wore to lunch. The shirt I wore is one of two slouchy shirts I have designed and made recently. Later this week I have be doing a post on the first one I made.
Father's Day OutfitFather's Day Outfit DetailsBraids and handmadesLooking down
Outfit Details:
Shirt: Handmade by me
Shorts: Gap, Crossroads
Cami: Kohl's
Necklace: Last Chance
Moccasins: Minnetonka, Last Chance
Braided Headband: Last Chance

3 comments:

  1. That looks so yummy and it's making me hungry! Which is saying a lot because I just had a HUGE dinner haha. And I love your outfit, it's relaxed but still cute and stands out :) I am loving your blog so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just say that I'm super jealous that you guys went out to Cheesecake Factory without me? :P

    ReplyDelete