Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Outfit post with Morgan

This is what I wore yesterday to a morning of coffee and art with my wonderful friend Morgan!
Collages19Collages21
Desktop69
My outfit details:
Dress: Old Navy
Belt: Thrifted
Shoes: Ked's from Crossroads
Rings: both gifts from my mother that I wear 24/7

And here is what the beautiful Morgan wore.
IMG_7672Desktop68Desktop67
Morgan's outfit details:
T-shirt: Target
Shorts: Levi's, thrifted
Necklace: Handmade with oyster shell from a beach near Vancouver in Canada
Purse: Vintage Liz Claiborne, thrifted
Ring: Saturday outdoor craft market in Cairns, Australia
Shoes: Thrifted
(We actually discovered these lovely shoes on a thrift run together!)

Doesn't Morgan have a lovely style! She is such a simple and beautiful dresser and I love the way she is able to incorporate her travels into her style!

More from our morning adventure to come!

5 comments:

  1. So cute! Love it! You have such style :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. you both are so adorable! I like both of your style. So unique

    ReplyDelete
  3. Story. Your blog posts are always so adorable. I love your pictures, and I like your whole outfit, cuz you're just so cute. However, my favorite part was your shoes. And then, i read that you got them at Crossroads. :) So many happy memories of Santa Cruz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Psst...you may want to check out my latest blog post ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, cute! You have such great style!

    ReplyDelete