Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Phone Diaries

Desktop59
Van Gogh phone case
Last week my mornings were spent doing the problem solving involved with signing up for a new phone. I loved my old Sprint blackberry so much but it was time to sign up with Verizon. Unfortunately I had to jump through way too many hoops to get my new LG Cosmos touch. Yuck. Oh well. Now I have it and I got this lovely Van Gogh case for it, so this girl is a happy camper.

As I was transferring everything off of my old phone I decided it would be fun to share a montage of pictures I have taken in the last year. Enjoy!

April, May & June 2010
May 15, 2011_5
July, August & September 2010
May 15, 2011_51
October, November & December 2010
May 15, 2011_52
January, February, March , April & May 2011
May 15, 2011_53

5 comments:

  1. What a great phone cover case! It takes great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the collage of all the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. all those food pics are making me hungry!lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures.
    And the case? EPIC. Van Gogh is one of my all time favorites. Love.

    ReplyDelete