Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Great Cupcake Day!

The Great Cupcake Day
Being the crazy nanny that I am, last month I promised to bring the kids cupcakes. The cupcake making process ended up being a bit of a nightmare but the end result was worth it. The kids were so delighted with their creations. I brought my family's whole box of sprinkles and decorations and the kids literally played with them making towers, organizing them buy size and color, and deciding what they wanted on their cupcakes for at least a good 45 minutes. Note the tower of sprinkles above has a dinosaur on it. Yes, the kids know I am a sucker for dinos and they themselves enjoy using them in every game we play! These kids are pretty rad!

5 comments:

  1. You're basically the coolest nanny ever. Now I want cupcakes. Maybe Justin and I will make some next week! That would be fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sugar tower!! :P
    haha that sounds really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM! what a fun cupcake kind of day:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baking with kids is the most fun ... messy ... but insanely funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um...I would have loved to have you as my nanny when I was a kid =) this sounds like an awesome day.

    I have a great giveaway going on over at my blog---it ends later this week so you should come enter! www.samandlaurenbattershell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete