Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Sseko's 30 ways 30 days challenge

For the last month Sseko Sandals has been hosting a 30 ways for 30 days challenge. I really wanted to remix my Ssekos a bunch of different ways this year. Sadly because I'm in school from 9am-5pm five days a week and have to wear close toed shoes while I am there I haven't gotten the chance to wear them out that much. However I did get to snap a few pictures of my outfit during the weekend! I came up with my own way to tie them! If you've never heard of Ssekos before check out their story here! You can also read my last post about them here! Sseko is an incredible company developed to empower young woman in Uganda by providing jobs that produce money for them to pursue further education! I cannot rave about these shoes or this company enough! Head on over and buy yourself a pair of these versatile sandals! They are so worth it especially since you can tie them and style them in countless ways!


Outfit Details:
Shirt: Thrifted ($5)
Pants: Forever 21 from a garage sale ($1)
Shoes: Ssekos with navy straps 
Bracelet: Made with this tutorial
 One Sandal Endless Possibilities

4 comments:

  1. Great outfit, especially the pants! I love berry colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, I love how this post shows how inexpensive and easy fashion and accessories can be. Too bad you can't wear Sseko every day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!

    I work with AllFreeJewelryMaking and have been trying to contact you. Please email me if there is a good way to reach you. Thanks!

    Adam Kaplan
    akaplan@primecp.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pants, actually the whole outfit! Oh and I really adore your hair :)

    xo Sarah, at The Indie Fox

    ReplyDelete